There are two types of wireless receivers that are compatible with the Logitech Wireless Keyboards, Mouse or Combos. That is the Logitech unifying receiver and the Logitech nano receiver.
- For devices that support the Logitech Unifying receiver, kindly follow the below:
- Download the Logitech Unifying receiver software from https://support.logi.com/hc/en-za/articles/360025297913
- Check the device battery if in good working condition.
- Install the software into your Pc
- Click Advance.
- Turn off the Mouse, keyboard or both.
- Click pair a new device
- Put on the mouse or keyboard to pair.
NB: put on just one unit to pair at a time if it is a combo. Repeat steps 6 and 7 to pair the other unit.
- For devices that support the Logitech nano receiver, kindly follow the below:
- Download the Logitech nano receiver software from https://support.logi.com/hc/en-my/articles/360025141574
- Repeat from step 2 to 7 above.
The Logitech Video conferencing solutions are plug and play devices that do not need any extra software to run on your computers, and they work with almost all the popular video conferencing software’s like: ZOOM, MS Teams, Skype, Skype For Business, CISCO JAVA, etc.
Most of the time, a firmware upgrade issue will cost the camera or speakers not to function well.
When faced with this issue, please try the below troubleshooting methods:
- Follow the links and download and install the Firmware of the Camera Methos from the office Logitech website and given below.
- Logitech Meetup: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024844233-Downloads-MeetUp-ConferenceCam
- Logitech Rally: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360024847053-Downloads-Rally-ConferenceCam-system
- Logitech Group: https://logisupports.com/logitech-group-software/
- Logitech PTZ PRO2 Camera: https://logidrivers.com/logitech-ptz-pro-2/
Once Downloaded based on your device, follow the steps below to upgrade the firmware.
- Make sure all camera applications installed on your pc are completely close.
- Connect the device to your PC and install the downloaded firmware upgrade software.
- Once installed, it will open, and if a firmware upgrade is needed on the device, it will search for the updated version and ask you to update it now.
- Allow the firmware to update the device. Once completed, the new firmware upgrade will resolve the issue.
Please note the unit will not work on any PC unless you download and install the driver on the PC.
Please find the driver link: https://download.j5create.com/driver/USB_Display_Adapters_Windows_Driver/download.php
- Download and install the driver on your PC.
- Restart the PC and plugin the J5Create JCA3666 Type-C to HDMI adaptor
- Connect our HDMI cable to the adaptor and the monitor.