The candidate will be expected to assist the finance department in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Petty Cash Management, Bank Reconciliation, Payroll, and other routine accounts works.
• Analyze financial information and prepare balance sheets.
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
• Resolve accounting issues or queries.
• Input & maintain data in the CRM / Accounting Software
• Processing transactions, issuing cheques, updating ledgers, budgets, etc
• Maintaining accounts-related files and records.
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce.
• 2-3 years of Accounting experience (essential).
• Proficiency in MS Office – (Excel)
• Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Critical thinker with high proficiency in numeracy
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team