Designation: Account Manager
Reports to: “Sales Director“
General Summary: We are looking for a candidate who has experience dealing with end-users preferably within the Education or Government industry in the UAE.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in UAE dealing with Large enterprise customers, Government entities, and System Integrators.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The role would involve managing the sales activities – lead generation, funnel management, addressing customer queries, price negotiations for our AV-related brands and products
- Manage relationships with System Integrators, consultants, and end users to achieve maximum market penetration; act as an interface between customers & vendors, and customers & internal divisions to ensure timely deliveries
- Sales planning – manage and achieve sales and profitability targets by brand and vertical as per company objectives
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with existing and new partners
- Market analysis, visibility on existing and new projects, managing a project throughout its life cycle for proper demand planning
- Attend training and keep all partners abreast with product knowledge and new developments
- Manage sales support activities like demos, product launches, marketing campaigns, seminars etc., and engage with the Technical team for timely preparation of proposal.
- Great Presentation skills
- 2-3 years of AV industry experience
- Strong Relationship management skills
- Experience in managing projects
- Sales, Business development, and account management skills