NEWCOM has a strong distribution network with 1000 partners spread across the Middle East and Africa region along with the support of our valued partners that include sub-distributors, wholesalers, power retailers, online retailers, system integrators, and value-added resellers and distributors.
In partnership with renowned brands such as Logitech, HP, Samsung, Rapoo, Viewsonic, Eset, Targus, Norton, J5create, Kingsons, Tucano, ST Engineering, and IRIS NEWCOM offers a wide range of quality IT solutions and accessories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct market research to identify possibilities for penetration of sales, evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities.
- Set up meetings with potential clients, acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports and report to the Director of sales and Marketing.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations by requesting the Finance Department well in advance via mail.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
- To evaluate and study the position of the identified prospects in the industry.
- To provide proper information, guidance, and support to the clients, hence enhancing the relationships.
- To educate customers about the product’s benefits so that they can sell it easily.
- To collect outstanding payments on time from the customers and ensure the receivables on time.
- To try to convince the customer to follow the financial terms set by the Finance Department.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts.
Minimum 3-5 years experience with a distribution company in Africa
Expertise to understand the IT market space.
Strong Relationship Building Skills.