The ideal candidate in the role is expected to be an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals.
You will own the entire brand responsibility and oversee the entire product lifecycle. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product road maps and discover new opportunities.
The Product Manager will be responsible for forecasting the demand and supply, marketing and maintaining the overall responsibility of the product performance.
- Analyze Market situation – Market sizing, competition activities, Market pricing, and general market developments and dynamics.
- Revenue Growth, Channel Growth & Increase in Geographical reach
- Penetration and sales of different product segments to the right Reseller Segments
- Own category P&L for all regions assigned
- Plan and Drive Topline and Bottom-line Growth Plan of the category
- Fix the annual budget together with Sales teams and agree on targets.
- Monitor and review monthly sales and performance.
- Set pricing to maintain and meet profitability goals.
- Drive new Product introductions and model launches in conjunction with the Sales team, and other cross-functional teams.
- Manage end-to-end product lifecycle, from launch to phase-out
- Coordinate the planning and schedule of new product launches together with marketing team in order to support the timely and successful launch of new products.
- To establish strong relationships with Distributors, and key external individuals, in order to keep product lines updated considering requirements from the markets.
Role Requirement: –
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering
- Product Management Experience within a similar industry is preferable
- Analytical and computer skills
Core Competencies required for the role:-
- Strong commercial and growth mindset. Have a great sense of Business Innovation, Accountability, and Business Acumen.
Strong problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Passion for delivering results
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Availability to travel throughout the region
- Eager for challenges and new initiatives
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Desire to work with, and respect for, customers and partners from around the world from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint