Job Title: Sales Co-ordinator
Reports to: Sales Manager
General Summary: The Sales Coordinator is assigned to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. He/she will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The role is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIESS
- To be involved in reviewing the daily sales call reports and follow up on the action to be taken.
- To handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence in coordination with the Sales Manager.
- To closely monitor the sales department check list, create a Master trace file to assure a tight control on the follow up action.
- To maintain and control a master file for all contracts.
- To monitor the minimum stock level related to the different promotional materials.
- To maintain a list of lost business, tentative and confirmed groups (group’s status update list).
- To monitor stock of collaterals of the S&M Department.
- Follow-up on payments etc.
- To have an updated file load list for all sales team.
- To maintain the daily time report for the sales department.
- To perform any other duties or tasks requested by the Director of sales or Management.
- Manage and regular update of master database.
- To monitor closely and assure implementation of the standards as stated in the sales office administration manual.
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Responding to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems in stock etc.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
- Prepares and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
- Efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- Maintain accurate and organized customer files.
- Must liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- Develop long-term relationships with customers
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Other duties assigned