Designation: Sales Executive
Reports to: “Sales Manager “
General Summary: The role of a sales executive or sales representative is to sell as many of their company’s goods or services as possible and help the organization in achieving the overall revenue and profitability target as well provide excellent customer service covering the complete sales cycle inclusive of after-sales support. As such, they have a very important part to play in their company’s success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns. Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports and report to the Division Sales Manager.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations by requesting the Finance Department well in advance via mail.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
- To evaluate and study the position of the identified prospects in the industry.
- To provide proper information, guidance and support to the clients hence enhancing the relationships.
- To be able to work with a team and achieve the desired results.
- To educate customers about product’s benefits so that they can sell it easily.
- To constantly improve interpersonal skills.
- To collect outstanding payment on time from the customers and ensure the receivables s on time.
- To try to convince the customer to follow the financial terms set by the Finance Department.