create an RMA ticket by filling the below form and submit, once submitted you will receive an automatic mail with your ticket number, our RMA support team will get back to you within 24 hours.
NEWCOM RMA Policies
- Please note that no RMA request will be accepted unless it is submitted through the RMA support page on our website.
- All of the fields in the RMA support form must be filled correctly with accurate information for the form to be processed. Please make sure to attach the correct purchase invoice as well, since no RMA request will be approved without the correct Newcom invoice details.
- Our company does not accept any mailed-in or delivered RMA forms unless it has already been approved subsequent to an RMA request submission made on our website.
- Please write a precise description of the defect or defects for all of the products you wish to submit an RMA for. Note that physically damaged units will not be accepted.
- Any unit that has been provided authorization for return must be delivered with all of its accessories.
- The time frame for checking units that have been returned to us for RMA can take up to fifteen working days.
- Only units that have been confirmed by our RMA support staff as faulty will be issued a replacement or credit note. If any unit submitted is found to be fully functional, the same unit will be returned to the customer and the request will not be approved.
- For any Samsung and ViewSonic Dead on Arrival (DOA) or RMA claim, the customer should reach out to the authorized service provider. For details, please contact: +971 4 2563354
- Our RMA support hours are from 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Sundays through Thursdays.
- Our warranty is valid for a period of one year from the date of purchase as indicated in the invoice we issued for the defective unit(s).
- Please note that customers can only make DOA claims up to three days from the date of purchase from Newcom. No item will be treated as DOA without the product’s proper packaging.